We guarantee all our plant stock to be true to name and in healthy, vigorous condition so that with proper planting and after-care, plants will experience optimum growth.
Trees and shrubs are guaranteed for two years and perennials for one year from the date of purchase. At the first indication of a problem, we ask that you call us for instruction.
If we installed the plants as part of your original purchase, they will be replaced for free or you can get store credit for the purchase price and installation cost.
Store credit is extended for the amount paid for the plant. In all cases we will be liable only for the price paid for the plant material. At no time will Gardener's Supply be held responsible for a sum greater than the purchase price.
The sales receipt and photo of the plant, cutting from the plant, or the plant itself (if small enough), should be present at time of credit. Sorry, no exceptions.
Check out and download a pdf of our planting guidelines and guarantee.
We do not guarantee the following:
- Trees, shrubs, or perennials not installed according to our planting instructions.
- Trees, shrubs, or perennials that have been planted into another container and not into the ground.
- Any plants installed under an overhang.
- That plants will flower and/or bear fruit.
- Damage or mortality due to circumstances beyond our control — including watering, weather, machinery, animals, insects, or neglect.
- Trees, shrubs, or perennials planted outside their recommended hardiness zone or not winter-protected according to our instructions.
- Live Christmas trees.
Entend your gurantee by one year for FREE by joining our Gardener's Club!
Free Gardener's Club Membership!
The local employee owners of Gardener's Supply would like to thank you for your continued support of our business and community. Happy gardening!