Good Fences Make Good Gardens
After reading reviews of how our customers are using our Border Fence, we were inspired to share some of them with you. We're thrilled that our customers are finding the fence as decorative and useful as we do. Here are a few of the comments we've received:
- "I use this fence to keep ducks, geese, and turtles out of plant beds adjacent to a pond." -- Ted, Lynn, MA
- "I bought the 26" Border Fence and it keeps the dogs from trampling the flowers (although nothing stops the elk)." -- Cindy, Evergreen, CO
- "I needed a short fence around our garden birdfeeder to keep our small dog out. He eats the spilled birdseed, which is mixed with bird waste and it makes him sick." -- "SteveD23," Los Altos, CA
- "Just took [the fences] down after using them in our raised beds all summer. Kept our chickens out." -- "bean," Reno, NV
- "If one needs a tall fence around their flower garden to keep their little jumping dog out, I can't imagine a prettier one. The decorative top edge makes it seem decorative rather than utilitarian. The birds love sitting on it too. ;-)" -- "Woodlily," CT
You'll find dozens of uses for border fences: as decorative garden edging, to support floppy flowers, to give vines a place to climb, to keep pets out of gardens.
Print this Article:
People who read this article often purchase
Get the Dirt
Stay up to date on new articles and advice. Please fill out the information below.