Daylilies are especially tolerant of exposed, sunny sites.
While many perennials are easy to grow, there are some that are especially dependable and trouble-free. All of the plants on this list will tolerate a wide range of soil and weather conditions.
- Achillea (yarrow)
- Acontium (monkshood)
- Aruncus (goatsbeard)
- Asclepias (butterfly weed)
- Baptisia (false indigo)
- Dicentra (bleeding heart)
- Dictamnus (gas plant)
- Echinacea purpurea (purple coneflower)
- Geranium sanguineum (perennial geranium, cranesbill)
- Helleborus orientalis (hellebore, lenten rose)
- Hemerocallis (daylily)
- Nepeta (catmint)
- Papaver (poppy)
- Rudbeckia fulgida (Black eyed Susan)
Share this Article:
Get the Dirt
Stay up to date on new articles and advice. Please fill out the information below.