Head Not Available
To Our Gardening Family,
As more people aim to take control of their food security by growing their own, millions of you are turning to gardening as a refuge — for physical, mental, and spiritual fulfillment. The health and safety of you all, our customers, employee-owners, and communities, are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. In order to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19, here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
We are working tirelessly to make sure that the gardening supplies you need are available and delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are diligently following the guidance and best practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Across all of our facilities and delivery operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Both the increase in demand and the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe have created some delays in shipping and service. We are providing updates online, via email, and through our social channels as quickly as we can.
- Our experts are working around the clock to answer all your calls and emails about delayed orders, delivery options, gardening questions, and the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
- We are excited to see so many new gardeners growing their own food and are adding lots of new content to our advice library to help you be as successful as possible.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees, many of whom are now working remotely. We are increasing pay, distributing essential protective gear, and providing emergency paid time off for those who need it.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will continue supporting and inspiring you. Keep planting and believing — we'll get through this together!
The Employee-Owners of Gardener's Supply Company
Share this Article:
Sign up for Email
Get in on the best deals, new products and gardening tips.