From Adrianne Caldwell, via Power Reviews
Adrianne Caldwell of Oviedo, FL, posted this shot with a review of our Split-Bamboo Fencing, which is integrated in her entryway.
She says, "My family and I used to live in Japan, and I'm sure I saw something like it there. We now live on a small horse farm where 99 percent of the property is dedicated to the horses, but I have been able to secure the other 1 percent for me to try and recreate my love for everything Japanese. My husband and his friend are the carpenters; I'm just the idea woman. Although I got some strange looks when I dreamed up the entryway, it only took an afternoon for them to build it."
Gardening Success Guaranteed
Garden Lab Designed & Tested
Support a Community that Cares
Expert Garden Advice