This mesmerizing garden art is a hanging windspinner by day, solar light by night. Features a color-changing LED bulb that will glow for 6-8 hours when fully charged.
How to use the solar light?
1. Install the unit at a location with full, direct sunlight during the day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to fully charge and will reduce the hours of performance during the night.
2. Push the ON/OFF switch to the ""ON"" position to activate the device.
3. Charge in direct sunlight for 6-8 hours.
4. The LED will turn on automatically at night.
5. Push the ON/OFF switch to the ""OFF"" position to deactivate the device.
Trouble shooting - if your solar light does not turn on at night, it may be caused by one of the following conditions:
1. Battery is not fully charged -Make sure your unit is located an area where the solar panel is able to receive direct sunlight and charge efficiently.
2. Dirty solar panel -A dirty solar panel will not allow the battery to full charge. Clean regularly with a moistened cloth or paper towel.