Beautifully crafted of real wax, this intricate Pinecone Candle won’t melt away before your eyes because it’s topped with a cool LED “flame” that flickers and dances just like the real thing. And because there’s no fire, you can safely place it anywhere in your home – even among evergreens or dried flowers. A switch on the candle bottom turns the LED on or off, or activates an automatic timer that turns the candle on for 5 hours, then off for 19. Two AA batteries, not included, will provide up to 175 hours of realistic “candlelight.”
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
A beautiful pine cone - safe and burning bright!
from Millburn, NJ
Gorgeous all winter!
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Gardening Success Guaranteed
Garden Lab Designed & Tested
Support a Community that Cares
Expert Garden Advice