Wire A-Frame Trellis
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Wire A-Frame Trellis Sturdy Enough for Squash!
- Heavy-duty wire trellis is perfect for cucumbers, squash, peas, and flowering vines
- Trellising vines increases air circulation to minimize disease problems
- Sets up quickly, folds flat for storage
This matte black wire trellis nearly disappears when it’s covered with vining plants. Whether you use it in a raised bed or in-ground garden, it will provide no-nonsense, heavy-duty support. Each side is 17-3/4" W x 58" H; grid openings are approx. 6" x 8" to make harvesting easy. Set up several side by side to create a long, A-Frame tunnel to support two rows of peas, cukes or squash.
- Powder-coated galvanized steel
- Each side is 17-3/4" W x 58" H
- Grid openings are approx. 6" x 8"
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!