Dual-Chamber Tumbling Composter for Easy Batch Composting
- Our most affordable tumbling composter!
- Convenient and efficient way to produce high-quality compost
- Let one side "cook" while you add fresh materials to the other
- Built-in paddles mix the material as you turn the tumbler
Transform kitchen scraps and yard trimmings into nutrient-rich compost for your gardens. Batch composting is the fastest and most efficient way to produce high quality compost. Fill one side of this bin with kitchen scraps and yard waste, then stop adding materials to that side and let it "cook." In the meantime, add new scraps to the other side. Turn the tumbler every few days to break up the materials and speed up the decomposition process. When the first batch of compost is finished, remove it and then repeat the process, letting the other side cook. Reversible door flips over to keep track of batch stages. Vent adjusts for proper air flow. Sturdy tubular frame. Large openings for easy access to chambers. Rodent-proof design. Holds a total of 5 cubic feet.
- Assembly required
- BPA-free recycled polypropylene, steel
- 28" W x 36" H x 26" deep overall
- Weighs 30 lbs.
- Holds 5 cu. ft.