Snip-n-Drip Raised Bed Connector Kit
Exclusive | Snip-n-Drip Raised Bed Connector Kit
- Link an additional Raised Bed to your existing Raised Bed Snip-n-Drip Soaker System
- Kit includes 4 angle connectors and 12' of Snip-n-Drip Garden Hose
- Raised Bed Snip-n-Drip Soaker System sold separately
- Additional soaker hose sold separately
This kit allows you to water two raised beds from one Raised Bed Snip-n-Drip Soaker System, sold separately. The kit includes a set of four Snip-n-Drip Angle Connectors. Each angle connector pivots 180 degrees so you can position it at any angle. Connectors have couplers at each end that will accept either 1/2” Snip-n-Drip Garden Hose or 1/2” Snip-n-Drip Soaker Hose. We have included 12 feet of Snip-n-Drip Garden Hose to get you to your next raised bed. If you do not have enough soaker hose left from the first bed you will need to purchase our Snip-n-Drip Soaker Hose.
- Easy, no-tools installation
- Plastic connectors, PVC hose
- Connectors are 5" L x 1-1/2" W and pivot 180 degrees
- Couplers accept both 1/2" Snip-n-Drip Garden Hose and 1/2" Snip-n-Drip Soaker Hose
- Snip-n-Drip Garden Hose is 12' L
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Easy to put together
- Saves time
Water is the key to a healthy, productive garden. With our Snip-n-Drip automatic watering system, you can get water directly to the plants, without wasting a single drop. It makes irrigation easy, whether you have a large garden with rows or a few raised beds.
Does my houseplant need water? When is it time to water the vegetable garden? To know when to water, you have to check the soil.
During the hottest part of the summer, it’s especially important to make the most of every drop of water. With so much information available it can be challenging to separate fact from fiction. Learn the five common myths about watering.
It's possible to dramatically reduce your consumption of water, lower your water bill and still have a beautiful, productive garden.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!