New Zealand Sphagnum Moss for Orchids
- Premium orchid moss holds moisture yet offers good air flow
- Long fibers are slower to break down
- Use on its own or create a custom orchid potting mix
New Zealand long-fiber sphagnum moss provides excellent moisture retention while helping maintain proper air flow around roots. Use it exclusively as a potting medium for your orchids, or incorporate it with other ingredients to create a custom mix. Although this type of moss lasts a relatively long time without breaking down, it’s recommended that you refresh your plant with new moss every few years.
- New Zealand long-fiber sphagnum moss
- 1/4 lb.
- Package is 13" L x 8-1/2" W x 2-1/2" thick
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Sphagnum Moss:
I had originally bought an orchid mix that wasn't keeping enough moisture in for the orchid to be healthy. I added this to the mix and problem solved! This stuff is amazing.
- Was this a gift?: