GSC Potting Bench with Shelves
NEW & Exclusive | Versatile Cedar Potting Bench with Shelves for Seed Starting and More
- Beautiful and convenient potting station and gardening work surface
- Top slides open to reveal dry sink with plastic bin
- Lower shelf holds watering cans and other gear
- Handy upper shelves are perfect for tools and supplies
- Forged hooks for hanging tools, towels, etc.
- Built to last from rot-resistant Western red cedar with plated steel hardware
Once you have a potting table like this, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without one. It’s the perfect place for starting seeds, potting up plants, jotting notes in your garden journal and organizing seeds before heading out to plant. The slatted work surface slides open to reveal a plastic bin for mixing soil and other messy jobs. Handy upper shelves are perfect for storing hand tools, pruners, twine and other supplies. Western red cedar is not only beautiful, it’s also durable and rot-resistant so you can set up your bench outdoors, where it will weather to a lovely silvery gray. This versatile potting bench also makes a handy bar or sideboard for indoor or outdoor entertaining!
- Assembly required
- Western red cedar with plated steel hardware; powder-coated, forged hooks
- 45-1/2" W x 59" H x 23-3/4" deep overall
- Legs are approx. 3-1/4" square
- Dry sink bucket is 27-1/2" L x 19-5/8" W x 6" H
- Bottom shelf holds 150 lbs.
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive