Frame Your Garden Entrance with a Stunning Cedar Arbor
- Stately arbor adds elegance to any landscape setting
- Create a stunning garden entryway
- Adjustable width up to 5'
- Long-lasting, weather-resistant western red cedar
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
This pergola-style arbor has gracefully curved corner braces and plenty of room for climbing roses, clematis and other vining plants. To accommodate various path widths, the arbor can be assembled to a width of 48-1/2", 54-1/2" or 60-1/2". For lasting strength, the pre-assembled side panels feature furniture-style, mortise-and-tenon joinery of rail to posts. To support large climbing plants, the heavy-duty lattice panels are double-fastened at every joint and set into channels in the surrounding frame. Made in USA from 100% western red cedar that is durable and naturally decay-resistant. It can be painted or stained, or be left unfinished to weather to a soft gray. Includes four galvanized steel anchors for securing arbor with cement.
- Easy assembly
- Western red cedar
- 81-1/2" W x 87" H x 47-3/4" deep overall
- Inside dimensions: 77-1/4" H x 32" deep with a width of up to 5'
- Made in USA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 32" deep is too short (double is better)
Comments about : Berkeley Arbor:
Used as garden's decoration and as trellis. Only wish another variance with a longer deep (> 32" x 2) and crossed top, i.e. instead of | | | | | | | should be + + + + + + +
- Was this a gift?:
- This item has a $40.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.