Find more garden information
1. Prize. First prize: $250 Gardener's Supply gift certificate; second prize: $100 Gardener's Supply gift certificate; third prize: $50 Gardener's Supply gift certificate. The odds of winning the prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received throughout the Contest Period.
2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To be eligible to win the prize, you must LIKE Gardener's Supply on Facebook. The contest is open only to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of America's Gardening Resource, their affiliates, and advisers (and the immediate family members of each) are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited. America's Gardening Resource can only accept those entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated below. America's Gardening Resource will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control or (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
3. Winner Selection. The winners will be determined by America's Gardening Resource. Contest ends at midnight ET on Dec. 31, 2013. The winners will be selected shortly after that. Winners will be announced on Facebook. The prize winner will have seven days from notification to claim the prize. Notification is deemed to occur when the e-mail notice is transmitted. The winner can claim the prize either by replying to our e-mail notification. A claim will be deemed to have occurred at the time at which the claiming e-mail is sent. IF A SELECTED WINNER IS UNREACHABLE OR INELIGIBLE, FAILS TO CLAIM A PRIZE, OR FAILS TO RETURN AN EXECUTED AFFIRMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER, THE WINNER WILL FORFEIT THE PRIZE.
4. General Release. By entering the Contest, you release America's Gardening Resource, and its respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agencies from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light).
5. Affirmation. As a condition of receiving the prize, the winner will be required to execute an Affirmation of eligibility and if appropriate ownership of e-mail account, unless prohibited by applicable law, consent to the use of their name, hometown, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
6. Winner Name and Official Rules. To obtain the name of the winner, send a request (along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope) to:
Door Decor Photo Contest
Attn: David Grist
128 Intervale Rd.
Burlington, VT, 05401.
To obtain a copy of the rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
7. Miscellaneous: The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright 2013 by America's Gardening Resource. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of America's Gardening Resource, which are final and binding in all respects. America's Gardening Resource reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Contest at any time before the deadline for receipt of entries, at its sole discretion.
Last updated: 10/24/15
Stay up to date on new articles and advice.
Gardening Success Guaranteed
Garden Lab Designed & Tested
Support a Community that Cares
Expert Garden Advice