The Super Hoops are already assembled, but if you have the Hi-Rise Super Hoops, take the following steps:
1. Connect the flattened hoops together to create six large hoops. To do this, gently bend the hoops into an arch shape.
2. Slip the connectors onto the ends of six hoops. Then insert the other six hoops into the connectors.
1. Position the first hoop in the garden and insert its legs into soil. The width or distance between the hoop legs can vary depending upon the height of your crops or the width of your bed. To use a 12-foot-wide piece of garden fabric or shade netting, the hoop legs should be no more than 5 feet apart.
2. Position the next hoop approximately 2 feet from the first. Repeat this step for the rest of the hoops.
3. Drape the fabric or netting over the hoops, using clothespins to anchor it. Be sure to leave at least 4″ of extra fabric on either side of the tunnel so you can secure the edges with soil.
For more information, read Using Super Hoops.
Gardening Success Guaranteed
Garden Lab Designed & Tested
Support a Community that Cares
Expert Garden Advice