FINAL NURSERY CLEARANCE SALE
50% Off all Trees, Shrubs, Fruits & Perennials at all four Garden Centers!
WILLISTON GARDEN CENTER OVERSTOCK SALE!
- All tent items are price to move and are non-refundable.
- No additional discounts can be applied.
- Offer valid at our Williston Garden Center thru Sunday, October 25.
FALL BULBS & GARLIC
Garlic and bulbs for fall planting have arrived!
Planting bulbs is about planning for the future and hope… which is something we could all use right now. Even in the depth of winter, you can find comfort knowing those bulbs are waiting beneath the ground to show you all the beauty spring has to offer.
Planting bulbs is also a fun activity to do with your kids! They are easy to plant and satisfying to for children to grow. An added bonus, it’s also an educational opportunity! Growing bulbs will teach them a lot about what a plant needs.
- How to grow garlic
- How to grow bulbs, from daffodils to dahlias
- Composing a Spring Bulb Garden
- Be Bold with Tulips
- Invest in Daffodils
Our Garden Centers & Nurseries are open to the public!
We encourage you to visit us in person, we’ve added a few rules for everyone’s safety:
- Face coverings are required
- Social distancing is required and we will limit the number of customers in certain areas
- We ask that you leave children and animals at home when possible
- Do not visit us if you're sick
- Please do not shop in groups
- Remain positive and remember why we garden
- At risk customers can shop with us via curbside pick-up (see below)
Just need a Garden Center gift card? Place you order here and we’ll mail it to you.
Bulk Soil & Mulch Delivery
Not sure how much soil you need? Find out with our Soil Calculator.