- 40% off Vines including Clematis, Ninebark, Viburnum, Breton Blue Bog Rosemary (1 gal), Dew Drop Leatherleaf (1 gal), Bailey Red Twig Dogwood (2 gal), Eastern White Cedar (3 gal and 7 gal)
- 30% off Fruit Trees and other Small Fruits, Roses, Azaleas, Spirea, Specimen Evergreens & Flowering Trees
- 20% off Perennials and everything not listed above
SEED GARLICWe carry a wide variety of hardneck seed garlic, all of which is organic or sustainable
- Rosewood: strong, lasting flavor with medium heat and pink-blushed, easy-to-peel skin. 3-4 large cloves per bulb
- German Porcelain: rich, mildly hot flavor, easy to peel cloves and long storage capability. 4 to 5 huge cloves per bulb.
- Music: Italian porcelain variety hailed as one of the best for consistent year-after year production of 2.5”-3” white bulbs. Flavor is sweet and pungent. Heads are tight and durable.
- Georgian Crystal: beautiful bulbs, mild flavor when raw, smooth and buttery when roasted with excellent storage qualities.
- Hungarian Purple: very flavorful garlic variety . The plants are beautiful and can be used ornamentally or the tops cut for use in flower arrangements. 8 to 12 cloves per bulb
- Walker: hard to find Purple Stripe garlic variety. It is great for baking, has a spicy flavor and stores moderately well
- German White: porcelain garlic with paper white bulbs and tight wrapper skins. The cloves have a distinctive, moderately spicy flavor. A late season variety stores into the winter.
END OF SUMMER SALE
- 25% off Outdoor Furniture
- 25% off Fountains
BULBS FOR SPRING BLOOMSComposing a Spring Bulb Garden
Success With Spring Bulbs
Invest in Daffodils
GARDENER'S CLUB SPECIALS - September
- 20% off Bulb Tone (Burlington & Williston)
- 20% off Birdseed LEBANON ONLY
- 20% off Garden Fabric
- $5 reusable Chico bags
- 10% off Outlet items in Williston, EVERYDAY!