IceTrekkers® Diamond Grip
This item is currently not available.
- Walk with confidence knowing you won't slip in slick conditions
- Multidirectional biting edges offer unparalleled traction on ice
- Easy to put on and remove
- Choice of unisex sizes S, M, L or XL
Hundreds of multidirectional steel biting edges offer unparalleled traction on ice. Stroll the sidewalk or walk your dog with confidence, knowing you can stride in safety. Hardened steel grips are strung on aircraft cable and wrap up the sides for added traction. They attach securely to shoes with a natural rubber sling that stays flexible in sub-zero temps.
- Sizing is based on shoe size; if wearing over work boots or hiking boots, add one size to your shoe size to ensure proper fit, and if wearing over insulated boots, add two sizes to your shoe size:
- Small fits women's sizes 5 to 7 and men's sizes 5 to 6
- Medium fits women's sizes 7-1/2 to 10 and men's sizes 6-1/2 to 9
- Large fits women's sizes 10-1/2+ and men's 9-1/2 to 12-1/2
- X-Large fits men's sizes 13+
- Steel, rubber
- Caution: Do not wear indoors; will scratch floors
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I've used IceTrekkers for 3 winter seasons, hiking with my dogs most nights and weekends, and they work very well in almost all conditions. The one condition I've slipped in is fresh deep snow over ice, which prevented the carbide beads from getting down to the ice underneath. I don't believe any other traction device out there would have worked in those conditions either. My son's ROTC unit used these to complete a 50 mile team run last Veteran's Day over icy roads without a slip. They were amazed, considering the conditions.
- Easy to put on
- Great traction
- Trail walking
- Walking on icy surfaces
I received these Diamond Grips right before Christmas, we followed their sizing guide, and purchased the next size up; they fit perfectly. They were easy to put on, and to take off as well.
We took our dog for a walk on icy/snowy roads, and they were very durable. I was scared I would slip on the slushy ground, but never did!
I hung them in my garage to dry and used them the next morning with ease. Very dependable, very durable, an amazing product!
I immediately bought them for my grandparents for Christmas shortly after our walk.
All in all.. AMAZING!!
- Great Love them
- Hard Putting On At First
Hard to put on so keeping on extra shoes and take shoes on and off. Much easier
The suggested sizes are totally off! I had to return the product for an exchange (which meant added cost to me). NOT a pleased customer which is unusual for things bought at Gardener's Supply.
We have a very long steep driveway so it can be a treacherous walk in the winter. We feel very confident and safe while we're wearing these trekkers.