- Lightweight mix wicks water from the reservoir to the root system
- Well-drained to prevent waterlogged soil
- Specially formulated for self-watering containers; also great for standard planters
Our field tests prove it: In self-watering planters, this lightweight mix works better than conventional potting soil. Its coarse, airy texture acts like a wick, carrying water from the planter’s reservoir to the root system. The result is more vigorous root growth, better aeration and less waterlogging. It's also an ideal mix for standard pots and planters. Contains sphagnum peat, perlite, vermiculite and limestone. 20-quart bag.
- Contains sphagnum peat, perlite, vermiculite and limestone
- 20-quart bag
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Beautiful, bountiful planters depend on good soil, fertilizer and careful watering. But to take your planters from standard to sensational, you need the right plants. Start with this simple rule: Combine plants with three different habits. In other words, thrillers, fillers and spillers.
How to successfully grow plants in containers, indoors and out.
Learn how to choose the right soil and fertilizer for whatever you want to grow. Our exclusive garden-tested soils and fertilizers are formulated to provide optimum growing conditions for your plants.
- International delivery is not available for this item