- Beneficial bugs are a safe, natural pest control
- Control aphids, beetles, grasshoppers and more
- Shipping begins in late March and continues into November
Ladybugs and praying mantises are voracious predators of many garden insect pests, including aphids, whiteflies, spider mites and mealy bugs. We'll send you approximately 1,500 adult ladybugs or an egg case of 200-300 praying mantis eggs — each adult will eat several times its weight in insect pests, daily!
- Ladybugs (Hippodamia convergens) help control aphids, whiteflies, spider mites, and mealybugs
- Mantises (Tenodera aridifolia sinensis) eat aphids, beetles, grasshoppers, caterpillars, moths, mosquitoes, and other insects
Most garden visitors -- more than 95 percent -- are either beneficial or benign.
- Orders are shipped from late March to November, depending on weather conditions
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!