Potato Grow Bags
Exclusive | Grow Your Own Potatoes; No Digging or Hilling Required
- Grow potatoes anywhere — no garden required!
- Designed to provide the best growing conditions for potatoes
- Porous fabric allows heat to dissipate and excess water to evaporate
- Choice of two sizes
We grew potatoes in a number of different fabric pots, and this one came out the winner, producing a big, 13-pound harvest. The porous fabric of the Potato Bin® bag aerates roots, prevents heat build-up and allows excess water to drain away. Its compact size lets you grow your own potatoes in just about any sunny spot.
- Patented two-layer, BPA-free polypropylene fabric
- Standard Potato Grow Bag is 18" in diameter x 14-1/2" H and holds 60 quarts of container mix
- Jumbo Potato Grow Bag is 25" in diameter x 14" H and holds 100 quarts of container mix
- Bags can usually be re-used a second year
- Bags fold for easy storage