Jobs at Gardener's Supply
Download our Application for Employment in PDF (portable document format). Print it, fill it out, bring it to an upcoming job fair or return it to:
128 Intervale Rd.
Burlington, VT 05401
America's Gardening Resource, Inc., an employee-owned company, is the country's leading direct marketing source of innovative gardening products.
How to apply: We offer a fun and energetic work environment including: summer bocce games, frequent on-site BBQs, ping pong tournaments, employee garden plots, discounted ski passes, holiday parties, summer picnics and much more! We like to keep our employees in-the-know with monthly staff meetings and entertaining but informative newsletters. We also offer strong cultural values, competitive wages and outstanding benefits — including an awesome discount on plants and products. Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about our nationally recognized brand, peruse the Who We Are section of our web site, which explains our brand, product, mission and vision.
Online Business Development Coordinator
Join our e-commerce team and be responsible for successfully launching, marketing, optimizing and overseeing the financial performance of our next pure play. Responsibilites include:
- Launching and optimizing the website
- Launching various marketing channels and managing the overall marketing portfolio
- Ensuring the web site is accurately merchandised
- Maintaining financial and e-commerce reports and analysis
- Leading the creative and brand vision
- Managing initial product assortment.
We're looking for someone who has experience in sales, marketing, e-commerce and public relations. Other qualifications:
- Passion for online marketing
- Expereince in project management experience
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite
The ideal candidate also has a degree in business, marketing or e-commerce. Knowledge of common online production and development languages and programs is a plus.
We seek a full-time custodian for our Burlington offices in Burlington’s Intervale. Hours are 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Must have two or more years of experience as a custodian — or related experience. Other qualifications include:
- Physical strength and endurance
- Customer service skills
- Excellent initiative
- High school level reading and math skills
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented
Apply at 128 Intervale Rd., Burlington, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Custodian” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Product Quality Assurance Manager
Join our merchandising team and develop, manage and implement a quality-assurance program that ensures production and delivery of our high-quality products; work with external vendors, agents, and factory and government agencies; establish and maintain product performance standards and ensure vendor compliance.
- Background in quality assurance and quality control
- Analytical, organizational and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills. Should have at least an intermediate level of knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
Customer Contact Center Supervisor
Join the team in our Customer Contact Center. As the supervisor you will support a team of sales and service representatives, coaching the team to continuously improve performance. You will also be available to help resolve operational and customer service issues. The ideal candidate has leadership experience in a customer contact center and strong communication skills. The shift is Wednesday to Saturday; four 10-hour days, with closing responsibilities.