Jobs at Gardener's Supply
Download our Application for Employment in PDF (portable document format). Print it, fill it out, bring it to an upcoming job fair or return it to:
128 Intervale Rd.
Burlington, VT 05401
America's Gardening Resource, Inc., an employee-owned company, is the country's leading direct marketing source of innovative gardening products.
How to apply: We offer a fun and energetic work environment including: summer bocce games, frequent on-site BBQs, ping pong tournaments, employee garden plots, discounted ski passes, holiday parties, summer picnics and much more! We like to keep our employees in-the-know with monthly staff meetings and entertaining but informative newsletters. We also offer strong cultural values, competitive wages and outstanding benefits — including an awesome discount on plants and products. Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about our nationally recognized brand, peruse the Who We Are section of our web site, which explains our brand, product, mission and vision.
Training and Development Manager
Develop and implement training strategies for our Customer Contact Center, including the content, scheduling, budgeting and effectiveness of training programs. Analyze call center processes for effectiveness and consistency and will lead and develop the training team to deliver valuable, successful trainings.
- At least three years of experience in curriculum development, training and program delivery, particularly for adult learners
- Three years of experience in a leadership role
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
Join our IT department's network team, where you will help ensure the stability of our data infrastructure, which supports four locations with 50 servers and more than 200 PCs over both WAN and LAN backbones. The servers consist of physical and virtualized (VMware) devices. The network team is also responsible for the maintenance of a Cisco Unified messaging system and support for call center routing and recording software.
- 3 or more years of experience managing a medium- to large-scale network as a network administrator
- 3 or more years of experience administering Windows servers in an Active Directory domain
- Other valuable experience includes wide-area networking and troubleshooting; management of VMware systems; corporate anti-virus solutions; and corporate data backup systems.
- Excellent customer service and vendor-management skills, written and verbal communications skills and time- project-management skills
- Help desk experience is a plus.