Introducing Peel Away™ Pots
3 ways to harvest earlier with larger yields
Learn more about this innovative way to start seeds in our slideshow: The Benefits of Peel Away Pots.
When it's time to start seeds or repot your transplants, the Peel Away™ Pot is the perfect choice. The reusable pots are made from VELCRO® brand fabric that creates healthy, dense root systems, and the peel-open sides minimize transplant shock. That means an earlier and bigger harvest. These innovative, new pots come in two sizes:
- 2", which is perfect for seedstarting
- 4", the ideal size for "potting up" seedlings that need to grow indoors longer.
When it's time to transplant your seedlings, the peel-away sides make it easy to remove plants without disturbing roots, minimizing transplant shock. Pots are washable, reusable and store flat. If you want self-watering convenience, upgrade to the kit.
Peel-open sides for easy transplanting. No root disturbance means a faster, smoother transition to the garden.
Upgrade to the kit and get a self-watering tray, which delivers moisture as plants need it.
Fabric pots air-prune roots. Provides optimal water and nutrient uptake and eliminates spiraling.
Choose from two sizes:
2-inch Seedling Pots
Just the right size for seedstarting
- Peel Away™ 2" Seedlings Pots (set of 6): 2" square pots are just the right size for starting seeds.
- Peel Away™ 2" Seedling Pot Kit: The self-watering tray uses a reservoir and a wicking capillary mat to deliver water to plants as they need it, eliminating over- and under-watering and reducing watering chores.
Perfect for smaller seedlings that need to be transplanted to a larger pot
- Peel Away™ 4" Pots (set of 3): When it's time to move your tomato and other vegetable seedlings into larger pots, Peel Away 4" Pots are an innovative, effective and convenient option.
- Peel Away™ 4" Pot Kit: The self-watering tray uses a reservoir and a wicking capillary mat to deliver water to plants as they need it, eliminating over- and under-watering and reducing watering chores.