Instructions for the Garden Fence Kit
The Garden Fence Kit includes:
- 10 plastic-coated stainless steel Stakes
- 20 Clips
- 50 feet of polyethylene Netting — enough material to enclose a 12 ft x 12 ft. garden.
Once assembled, the fence can be moved to a new location without taking it apart. It easily rolls up for off-season storage; simply pull up the stakes and roll it up with the netting intact. Earth Staples can be used to anchor the bottom edge of the fence.Assembly
- Place all parts on the ground and roll the netting out.
- Lay the Stakes underneath the Netting, evenly spaced. Position the Stakes so that the top each one is about 1-1/2 inches above the top edge of the Netting. To maintain good tension, do not position the Stakes more than 10 feet apart.
- Secure the Netting to each Stake with two Clips, placing each Clip about 1.5 inches from the top and bottom.
- Stretch the top edge of the Netting over the cross notches at the top of each Stake. Adjust the Clips and Netting on each Stake as necessary to make sure everything is taut and secure.
- Push the Stakes into the ground, keeping the Fence taut as you go. The two ends of the Netting can be overlapped onto one Stake and secured with two Clips.
- Stake the bottom edge of the Netting to the ground with Earth Staples.