Creating Albums in the
Gardener's Supply Photo Center
|Share your favorite photos in our Photo Center.|
Creating your own albums in the Photo Center is easy. Here's how:
- Get logged in if you aren't already. To log in, click Login (tabs on top, right)
- Click on Create/order my albums. It's a small button in the light green stripe (top of page)
- Click on New botton (near bottom of the page). You'll see "New Album" in the box near the bottom of the page. Give it a name that you like. For instance, "My Garden".
- Click on Apply Modifications
- Click on Continue
- Click on Enter Contest/Upload Photos
- Click on the first browse ... button; you can load more than one image at once. Or, you can do them one at a time.
- When upload is successful, click continue.
- Move the Select album box to select the album you just created. You'll see that it has an asterisk (*) before the name.
- Fill in the blanks. You don't have to fill in all the fields, but you should at least give your shots a Photo Title and Photo Description.
- When you're finished, click continue.
- To load more photos, click Enter Contest/Upload Photos.
- To see your album, click Album List, which is a tab at the top of the page.
- From there, select My Garden Album. You'll see your album in there with anything you've added.