Year-Round Kitchen Garden
NEW & Exclusive | The First Year-Round, Indoor-Outdoor Elevated Garden
- Waist-high planter box is easy to plant, tend and harvest
- Indoors, use it with the light stand to grow herbs and houseplants or start seeds
- Easily remove the light stand for outdoor use
- Self-watering insert keeps soil perfectly moist for lush and productive plants
- Choice of planting depth: 5" for herbs and greens or 10-1/2" for large plants
- Made by us in Vermont
- Shown with casters, sold separately
The Year-Round Kitchen Garden is the first elevated garden designed for both indoor and outdoor growing. It starts with an elevated planter box, made from high quality western red cedar with sturdy aluminum legs and a self-watering insert. Then we added a removable light stand that holds two bright, full-spectrum T5 fluorescent grow lights.
Product testers who tried the Kitchen Garden 365 loved its versatility. Indoors, this handsome planter is ready for starting seeds or growing herbs, greens or houseplants. When the weather warms up, you can remove the light stand, bring the planter outdoors and grow a kitchen garden or stunning flower display. You can even choose the planting depth during assembly: 5" for herbs and greens, or 10-1/2" for large houseplants and fruiting crops. Adding the casters, sold separately, makes the planter easy to move.
- Cedar, powder-coated aluminum, T5 fluorescent lights, wiring
- 39-1/2" L x 16-1/2" W x 32" H without light stand
- 54" H with light stand
- Planting depth is 5" or 10-1/2"
- Holds 45 or 100 quarts of potting mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- Reservoir holds 4 gallons
- Casters sold separately
- Assembly required
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.