Worm Power Fertilizer
Harness the Fertilizing Power of Worm Castings!
- Improve your soil's ability to support lush, healthy plant growth
- Ideal for vegetables, flowers, seedstarting, houseplants and landscape plantings
- All-organic, odorless and easy to use
- Choice of two sizes
Adding Worm Power enriches soil, creating a healthy environment for optimal plant growth. This gentle, organic fertilizer contains a broad range of important nutrients, as well as beneficial organisms that help create a robust soil ecosystem that supports plants and helps them thrive, even under challenging environmental conditions. One of nature's most fascinating creatures, worms ingest organic matter, break it down into plant nutrients, and leave behind their manure, also called castings or vermicompost, improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil. You can mix Worm Power into potting mix, add it to raised beds, or use it to top-dress perennials, trees and shrubs throughout the growing season.
One pound of Worm Power fertilizes up to 16 transplants or feeds four to six containers for a season. Or, combine one pound of Worm Power with six quarts of Germinating Mix for a super-charged seedstarting mix.
- Worm castings
- NPK is1.5-0.7-1.5 plus abundant micronutrients and beneficial microorganisms
- OMRI-listed: certified for use in organic growing
- Safe to use around children and pets
- International delivery is not available for this item