World Wildlife Fund Necklace
This item is currently not available.
Help Make a World of Difference for Wildlife with this Sterling Silver Panda Necklace
- Contemporary panda necklace proclaims a love of the world's wildlife
- Designed by artist Mary Steratore of Rome, Italy
- Crafted of fine sterling silver and 22k gold vermeil
- Profits support the World Wildlife Fund
The worthwhile work this necklace does is every bit as lovely as the way it looks. Designed by acclaimed artist Mary Steratore, this delicately contemporary piece generates funds to support the World Wildlife Fund. Each necklace features two striking charms – one showing the silhouettes of an appealing panda, the other displaying the word "wild" in 22k gold vermeil. Both charms are cast in Rome using the classic lost wax method used in Italy for centuries. As much art as accessory, this necklace makes a meaningful gift that supports the well-being of wildlife around the globe.
- Sterling silver, 22k gold vermeil
- 16" to 18" extendable chain
- Cast in Rome, assembled in USA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : World Wildlife Fund Necklace:
I love pandas and have a few items I display on a shelf. This necklace t explanation Otha's comes with it enhance my little panda collection.
- Was this a gift?: