Wooden Insect Hotel with Stake
This item is currently not available.
NEW & Exclusive | Beneficial Insect Hotel Stake for Nesting and Resting
- Put out the welcome mat for pollinators and other beneficial insects
- An eye-catching landscape accent, too
- Mounting pole lets you "plant" it in the garden
Install this wooden shelter right in the garden to welcome pollinating butterflies and solitary bees, as well as lacewings and ladybugs that help control insect pests. It provides a vital haven for egg-laying, nesting and weathering storms. Vertical slots invite butterflies to roost. Horizontal slots attract lacewings. Tubes provide places for solitary bees to nest and lay their eggs. And holes attract ladybugs. Includes wooden mounting pole (we recommend treating pole with Eco Wood Treatment, sold separately).
- Fir, plywood, bamboo
- 5-3/4" W x 3-3/4" D x 61" H overall
- Pole is 30" H
- Installed height is approx. 53"
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive