This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Traditional Bin Stores Potatoes, Squash, Apples and More
- Store potatoes, apples, onions and winter squash
- Slatted sides ensure good airflow, increasing shelf life
- Fill from top, dispense from below
Wooden bin is perfect for storing your harvested potatoes or other vegetables. Slatted sides provide good air circulation, helping to prolong shelf life. The angled bottom makes it easy to remove potatoes or other vegetables from the bottom of the bin so they’re used in the order they were added. A compact way to store up to 45 pounds of potatoes or other produce, including apples, onions, squash, carrots, parsnips, celeriac, beets, turnips or kohlrabi. We recommend placing the bin in a cool, dark place.
- Assembly required
- Untreated, rough-cut fir
- 15-3/4" L x 10" W x 23-1/2" H
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive