Women’s Garden Clogs
These Sturdy Women's Garden Clogs are the Original and Still the Best
- Tough, long-wearing clogs, back by customer demand!
- High back keeps feet dry and mud-free
- Molded cork insole for comfort; rugged tread provides secure footing
- Women's whole sizes 6-11; if you wear a half size, we recommend ordering the next smaller whole size unless you wear heavy socks, in which case order the next whole size larger
Everyone is wearing "garden" clogs these days, but only these, first introduced over 20 years ago, are made specifically for garden work. The pliable, rubber-like plastic and waterproof one-piece construction are tougher than spongy EVA clogs, and offer full protection — you can even dig in them. The molded cork insole won't compress like foam ones, and it can be removed when you want to hose your clogs clean. That's a must-have in garden shoes for real gardeners. The ultimate in all-weather footwear, our Garden Clogs stand up to the heaviest chores and last for years.
- Rubber-like plastic with cork insoles
- Easy to clean; just remove insoles and hose off clogs
- We also offer replacement insoles
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Women's Garden Clogs:
I had a pair of these clogs and they lasted 7 years. It was crazy. Replaced them 1.5 years ago and was surprised to see a crack in the top of the right one. I wear them hard so I probably should not complain...but was just surprised that they were not holding up as great as the last pair.
- Was this a gift?: