Wire A-Frame Trellis
Exclusive | Wire A-Frame Trellis Sturdy Enough for Squash!
- Heavy-duty wire trellis is perfect for cucumbers, squash, peas, and flowering vines
- Trellising vines increases air circulation to minimize disease problems
- Sets up quickly, folds flat for storage
This matte black wire trellis nearly disappears when it’s covered with vining plants. Whether you use it in a raised bed or in-ground garden, it will provide no-nonsense, heavy-duty support. Each side is 17-3/4" W x 58" H; grid openings are approx. 6" x 8" to make harvesting easy. Set up several side by side to create a long, A-Frame tunnel to support two rows of peas, cukes or squash.
- Powder-coated galvanized steel
- Each side is 17-3/4" W x 58" H
- Grid openings are approx. 6" x 8"
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive