Flower Window Box Success Kit
Exclusive | Start Window Box Flowers Off Right and Keep Them Blooming All Summer
- Grow your most beautiful window boxes ever!
- Includes coir planting mix plus fast-acting fertilizer
- Ideal for use in our self-watering window boxes
- Kit includes 3 bricks of Eco-Co Coir® Potting Mix and 3.6 ounces of Easy Bloom Fertilizer
Our Flower Window Box Success Kit provides the optimal combination of planting mix and fast-acting nutrients for your biggest and most colorful window box blooms. It starts with our exclusive Eco-Co Coir Potting Mix. Made from coconut husks, earth-friendly Eco-co Coir has excellent water-holding capacity yet drains well — so important for healthy root growth. Easy Bloom fertilizer is formulated specifically for plants growing in containers, because they need a ready supply of high-quality nutrients at all times. Easy Bloom contains no animal by-products or bone meal; it's odorless and won't attract animals. Simply mix this concentrated dry fertilizer in water, following the dilution rates on the label, and use it to hydrate the coir before planting. Then, continue to fertilize window box flowers with Easy Bloom for season-long success.
- Horticultural-grade coconut coir
- Each compressed brick of coir expands to 10 quarts of fluffy mix
- Fertilizer is derived from calcium chloride, potassium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, potassium phosphate, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, copper EDTA, sodium molybdate, boric acid
Easy Bloom guaranteed analysis:
- Total nitrogen 11% (3% ammonical nitrogen, 8% nitrate nitrogen)
- Available phosphate 15%
- Soluble potash 13%
- Calcium 5%
- Magnesium 1%
- Sulfur 1%
- Boron 0.07%
- Copper 0.05%
- Iron 0.3%
- Manganese 0.9%
- Molybdenum 0.0005%
- Zinc 0.2%
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Download instructions for Flower Window Box Success Kit as a PDF
Beautiful, bountiful planters depend on good soil, fertilizer and careful watering. But to take your planters from standard to sensational, you need the right plants. Start with this simple rule: Combine plants with three different habits. In other words, thrillers, fillers and spillers.
To create beautiful flowering planters, it helps to pick the right plants. Browse our gallery of flowering pots, planters, hanging baskets, windowboxes and more. You’ll find plenty of inspiration – and detailed plant lists, so you can recreate the look at home.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!