Wildlife Track Mold Kit
Animal Tracks Molds Create Feet of Fun!
- Mold your own animal track impressions
- Makes a fascinating keepsake of outdoor explorations
- ArtPlaster mixes easily, is non-toxic and creates beautifully detailed impressions
Wondering what wild creatures are tiptoeing through your greenery or living in the neighboring woodlot? Here's everything you need to introduce young naturalists to the fascinating hobby of making animal track impressions. The kit includes non-toxic plaster, mold, even a Pocket Field Guide to identify wildlife prints. Simply use the mold template to create a border around a wildlife print, mix the plaster and pour into the template. Allow ArtPlaster 30 minutes to dry, then use your Pocket Field Guide to learn about the most popular wildlife in North America, from moose to muskrat. Border ring is 3-1/4" diameter, suitable for tracks up to 3" across.
- Plastic, 6 ounces of ArtPlaster
- Border ring is 3-1/4" in diameter
- Plaster air dries in 30 minutes, fully cured in 24-48 hours
- Not recommended for children under 3