- Nature-inspired mushroom sculptures make delightful border accents
- Remarkably strong and lightweight Fiberstone construction with a white moss finish
- Made in USA by industry-leading sculptors and mold makers
- Choice of three sizes, sold individually
- Please allow 5 to 6 weeks for delivery
These charming mushroom sculptures just might attract fairies, gnomes and other sprightly creatures to your garden. They make a wonderful accent for shade or woodland garden beds, especially when several are clustered together. They are constructed using Fiberstone, a mixture of sand and stone cast directly into the sculpture's surface, reinforced with an ultra-strong fiberglass backing and then hand-finished in a lovely antiqued white with hints of moss color. The result is a unique garden sculpture that's lighter and less fragile than concrete, and durable in all weather conditions.