White Clover Seed, 1/2 Lb.
White Clover is the Secret to a Lush, Low Maintenance Lawn
- A tried-and-true herbicide-free way to control weeds
- White clover adds nitrogen to the soil
- Use to top seed an existing lawn or mix with grass seed for new lawns
Before the widespread use of herbicides, most lawns contained white clover. As it grows, clover ensures healthy turf by adding nitrogen to the soil and choking out weeds. This Dutch white clover is well suited to lawns as it is a low-growing variety and has good drought resistance.
- To top-seed an existing lawn, apply 2 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- For new lawns, mix 1 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. into regular grass seed
- Grows 4-8" high
- Will flower if allowed
- 1/2 lbs. seed will provide nitrogen to 250 sq. ft.
- Comes in a resealable bag