Exclusive | Chenille Muff Warms Cold Hands
- Pamper hands and soothe aching joints
- Microwaving warms the rice-and-flaxseed filling
- Can be unzipped and draped to warm neck, shoulders or lap
Cold fingers? Achy joints? Warm them up inside this cozy chenille muff. Just pop it in the microwave to heat the rice and flaxseed filling, then slide your hands in for soothing relief. Muff can also be unzipped and opened into a 12-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W mat to drape over neck, lap, or knees.
- Polyester and cotton with rice and flaxseed
- Cover is removable and washable
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!