Exclusive | Chenille Muff Warms Cold Hands
- Pamper hands and soothe aching joints
- Microwaving warms the rice-and-flaxseed filling
- Can be unzipped and draped to warm neck, shoulders or lap
Cold fingers? Achy joints? Warm them up inside this cozy chenille muff. Just pop it in the microwave to heat the rice and flaxseed filling, then slide your hands in for soothing relief. Muff can also be unzipped and opened into a 12-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W mat to drape over neck, lap, or knees.
- Polyester and cotton with rice and flaxseed
- Cover is removable and washable
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive