Vertical Wall Garden
Exclusive | Vertical Garden Brings Walls to Life!
- Transform walls into living art!
- Grow herbs, houseplants and succulents
- Easy to plant, tend and water
The Vertical Wall Garden makes it simple to create your own hanging wall art. Simply plant the ten cells with a variety of compact plants, such as ferns, jade plant or other succulents, houseplants, herbs or small flowering plants. Add the decorative, copper-colored steel frame and hang on your wall. Display individually as you would a framed piece of art, or group several together for a dramatic focal point. An ingenious system makes the garden easy to water; simply pour water into the top chamber and it automatically spreads evenly across the moisture mat. A drip edge at the base collects any overflow. A separate wall-mounted bracket makes it easy to hang and remove the garden for planting and tending.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE), stainless steel, mango wood, galvanized steel
- Planting tray is 8-1/4 W x 17" H x 4" D
- 15-3/4" W x 24-1/2" H x 4-1/2" D overall, including frame
- 10 cells, each 4" W x 3-1/4" H
- Irrigator holds 3-1/2 cups
- Overflow trap holds 1 quart
- Each cell holds 1/2 quart of soil mix (4 quarts total)
- Planting mix not included; we recommend our Container Mix
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive