Taste of Vermont Maple Syrup Sampler
Vermont Maple Syrup Sampler Lets You Explore Nuanced Natural Flavors
- A delectable sampler set of 3 distinctly different maple flavor experiences
- 100% pure Vermont maple syrup
- Beautifully packaged and ready for gifting (or enjoying yourself!)
Just as wine differs from one vintage to the next, maple syrup's flavor and color changes throughout the harvest season. This handsome maple syrup sampler set lets you experience the full spectrum of delectable natural sweetness. Golden delicate, typically produced during the early, cold days of the season, is lighter and subtler — a wonderful choice for making maple cream. Amber rich, a mid-season syrup, is a favorite choice for topping waffles, cobblers and ice cream. Late season dark robust syrup's intense flavor imparts delicious maple flavor to baked goods, sauces and marinades. The folks at the family-run Butternut Mountain Farms can trace the provenance of every single drop to the many small Vermont suppliers committed to producing the finest quality syrup.
- 100% maple syrup
- No preservatives, flavorings or artificial colors
- Glass bottles, plastic caps
- Wooden crate is 6" W x 5-1/4" H x 1-3/4" deep
- Bottles are 1-1/2" in diameter x 5-3/4" H and hold 3.4 fl. oz.
- 10.2 fl. oz. total syrup
- Made in Vermont