VegTrug™ Patio Garden
Enjoy No-Bend Gardening in the Versatile Elevated VegTrug™
- Grow a productive vegetable garden in a small space
- Unique V-shape provides ideal soil depth for a variety of plants
- Built to last of solid wood, with dovetail joints and a food-safe finish
Grow plants at an easy working height in this unique patio garden; no bending or kneeling to plant, tend and harvest. The elevated bed means no weeds and fewer pests, too. The V-shape makes efficient use of space and planting mix — grow deep-rooted plants like tomatoes in the center, shallow-rooted crops like salad greens along the edges. Includes a fitted fabric liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain. Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces. Quality construction and easy assembly.
- FSC-certified, sustainable, plantation-grown fir with non-toxic stain; plastic feet; fabric liner
- 70" L x 30" W x 31-1/2" H
- Holds 380 quarts of container mix
- Easy assembly; requires a Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench
- Liner fabric is imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : VegTrug™ Patio Garden:
Purchased as a planter for vegetables and flowers. Wood is lightweight and we wonder how long the planter will last. Screws provided we're short and would barely hold unit together so replaced by longer exterior grade screw.
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI