Universal Socket Starter Set
Exclusive | In-Ground Anchors Provide Secure Footing for Fence Posts and Structures
- Sturdy anchors for fences, hoophouses and other homemade structures
- Easy to set up; leave in-ground year-round
- Set of 2 sockets plus install bar
- Additional sockets are available
Universal Sockets offer super-strong, in-ground anchors for fence posts, greenhouse hoops, garden structures and trellises. To install, simply insert the install bar, included, into the top of the socket and turn it to screw the socket into the ground. True to their name, Universal Sockets are extremely versatile and will accept round, square or triangle posts or poles from 7/8” diameter to 1-1/4” diameter. We suggest metal conduit, PVC or other garden stakes that are readily available at hardware stores and home centers. Each socket has a drainage hole, as well as a removable plastic cap to prevent debris build-up if you take down your fence or structure but leave the sockets in place over the winter. Set includes two Universal Sockets and one Install Bar.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel
- 1-1/2" W x 13" H
- Accepts posts and poles from 7/8" to 1-1/4" in diameter
- Set of 2 plus install bar
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Good customer service
- Has Potential To Work
- Quality products
- Easy To Screw Into Dirt
- Heavy Duty Spikes And Bar
- Solid Placement
- Any Type Of Med Wgt Fence
- Support For Temporary Fe
- Temporary Fencing
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!