Ultimate Salad Garden Kit, 2’ x 4’
Exclusive | Gardening Just Got Easier with the Ready-to-Plant 2’ x 4’ Salad Garden
- The easiest way to grow a salad garden!
- All-in-one gardening kit includes planting mat with built-in soaker hose and seed balls
- Designed to fit our 2x4 Cedar Planter Boxes, Elevated Cedar Planter Boxes and U-Gardens
- Will fit any 2x4 raised bed or garden bed
- Planting mat eliminates weeds and has pre-cut holes to show you where to plant
- Includes 42 seed balls with non-GMO seed
Simply the easiest way to grow a salad garden! It’s easy to plant, easy to tend and easy to water. This gardening kit starts with a planting mat that eliminates weeds. The mat has pre-cut holes to show you where to place the included seed balls, ensuring that plants are evenly spaced and have plenty of room to grow. The built-in soaker system makes it simple to keep plants perfectly watered. The BPA-free polypropylene mat is reusable.
The kit includes 42 seed balls: 4 head lettuce, 2 Swiss chard and 9 each of cilantro, arugula, leaf lettuce and radish. There are also planting holes for one tomato plant and one pepper plant. These long-season plants grow best when planted in the garden as transplants, rather than as seeds. We recommend purchasing tomato and pepper plants in 3" to 4" pots, and then transplanting them into their labeled squares after all danger of frost is past.
- BPA-free, 100% polypropylene mat
- Flat soaker hose is perforated PVC coated with fabric
- Non-GMO seed balls include red clay, soil, and water
- Mat is 4’ L x 2’ W
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All of the plants came up as promised
- Very easy to install in our elevated planter
- Easy way to have a small garden near the kitchen
Comments about : Ultimate Salad Garden Kit, 2' x 4':
We put this on the patio just outside the kitchen making it easy to go snip some veggies for a salad or to add something to a sandwich. We have a larger garden, but not close if you just want a snip of something.
- Was this a gift?: