Elevated Rolling U-Garden
Exclusive | Accessible Gardening with This Easy, Anywhere Rolling Planter Box
- Long-lasting cedar with lifetime aluminum corners
- Generous 2' x 4' planting box
- Large wheels and sturdy handle make it mobile
- 31" high for no-bend planting and tending
- Made by us in Vermont
You asked for an elevated cedar planter box on wheels, and here it is! Butcher block cedar sides and lifetime aluminum corners make it handsome and durable; wheels make it mobile. Roll it into the sun, move it to mow, roll it out of the way to make room for guests. The 2' x 4' planter box is 14" deep — plenty deep for your largest vegetable or flower plants. It accommodates three of our Tomato Cages with room to spare! Waist-high, so it's easy to plant, tend and harvest without bending or kneeling. 16" semi-pneumatic, never-flat wheels and a sturdy handle let you roll it over almost any terrain. Includes a liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain. May be used with the U-Garden Watering System, sold separately (must be installed before filling the U-Garden with planting mix).
To make the most of our precious forest resources, we use reclaimed pieces of high-quality North American cedar from lumber mill trimmings and give them new life in our butcher-block planters. Only the best reclaimed pieces are selected and glued together to form strong, solid panels, which are planed smooth to highlight the attractive variations in color and grain. The skilled craftsmen in our Vermont factory transform the panels into these uniquely beautiful planters.
- Butcher block cedar, aluminum, point bond polypropylene fabric
- Planter box is 48" L x 24-1/2" W x 14" deep
- 31" H overall
- 16" semi-pneumatic wheels
- Holds 200 quarts of container mix
- U-Garden Watering System sold separately
- Includes free planting guide
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.