Exclusive | Rolling Cedar Planter Box for Patio or Deck
- Long-lasting, butcher block cedar with lifetime aluminum corners
- Generous 2' x 4' planting box
- Casters make it mobile on patio or deck
- Made by us in Vermont
You asked for a mobile cedar planter, and here it is! Butcher block cedar sides and lifetime aluminum corners make it handsome and durable; heavy-duty casters make it mobile on your deck or patio. Roll it into the sun, or out of the way to make room for guests. The 2' x 4' planter box is 14" deep — plenty deep for your largest vegetable or flower plants. It accommodates three of our Tomato Cages with room to spare! May be used with the U-Garden Watering System, sold separately (must be installed before filling the U-Garden with planting mix). Includes a liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain.
To make the most of our precious forest resources, we use reclaimed pieces of high-quality North American cedar from lumber mill trimmings and give them new life in our butcher-block planters. Only the best reclaimed pieces are selected and glued together to form strong, solid panels, which are planed smooth to highlight the attractive variations in color and grain. The skilled craftsmen in our Vermont factory transform the panels into these uniquely beautiful planters.
- Butcher block cedar, aluminum, point bond polypropylene fabric
- Planter box is 48" L x 24-1/2" W x 14" deep
- 18" H overall
- Four heavy-duty 3" casters
- Holds 200 quarts of container mix
- U-Garden Watering System sold separately
- Includes free planting guide
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.