Two-Tier Cascade Planter with Trellis
Customers Also Bought
Create a Wall of Color with this Two-Tier Trellis Planter
- Two-tier planter creates a dramatic cascade of flowering plants
- Trellis is perfect for compact climbing vines, too
- Self-watering planters reduce watering chores and provide consistent moisture to keep plants healthy
This tiered, self-watering planter comes complete with a trellis, allowing you to create an impressive wall of color on your balcony, deck or patio — even in a very small space. The sturdy steel frames hold our self-watering 31" Window Box Planters, included, and the 37" high trellis is sized for compact vines such as sweet peas and black-eye Susan vine (Thunbergia). Planters are ideal for growing mixed annuals, edible flowers, herbs or salad greens. Each planter has a 7-quart water reservoir inside to provide consistent moisture even when you're away. Choice of two stylish colors.
- Sturdy power-coated steel frame
- Two windowboxes; each holds 22 quarts of soil
- 2-Tier Planter is 31" W x 18-1/2" D x 28" H
- Trellis is 33" W x 37" H
- Planter is 63" H overall including trellis
- Easy assembly
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Color fades
- Holds Too Much Moisture
- Easy to assemble
- Fits Small Balcony Nicely
- Easy to use
- Self watering
- Easy to assemble
- Easy To Read Water Gauge
- Roomy Planters
- Sturdy And Well-built
- Only 2 Colors For Planter
- Easy To Use Plant Stand
- Raised Planters On Patio
- Roomy Plant Stand
Download instructions for Two-Tier Cascade Planter with Trellis as a PDF
Beautiful, bountiful planters depend on good soil, fertilizer and careful watering. But to take your planters from standard to sensational, you need the right plants. Start with this simple rule: Combine plants with three different habits. In other words, thrillers, fillers and spillers.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!