Tree-Zip Cedar Jackets
NEW | Zippered Jackets Provide Winter Protection for Cedar Shrubs and Hedges
- Easy-on, easy-off zippered covers for narrow, upright shrubs
- Covers shield plants from harsh winter weather and hungry wildlife
- Protect shrubs and hedges before they're damaged
- Reusable for many seasons
Drying winds, heavy snow, freezing rain, road salt and nibbling animals all spell trouble for evergreen shrubs. Protect your landscape investment by zipping up shrubs in cozy jackets! Sized to fit narrow, upright shrubs, including cedars, junipers and cypress, these covers are easier to install than cumbersome burlap and more attractive, too. Use multiples to protect an entire hedge. Fabric is permeable to water and air and resistant to mildew. Durable polypropylene with UV-protection. Heavy-duty zipper.
- Polypropylene, nylon zipper
- Small is 50" H with a top circumference of 34" and bottom circumference of 50"
- Medium is 60" H with a top circumference of 37" and bottom circumference of 60"
- Large is 96" H with a top circumference of 41" and bottom circumference of 70"