Pruning Stik Tree Pruner
This item is currently not available.
- Prune small trees, shrubs and vines without a ladder or ropes
- Chain-driven gearing cuts branches up to 1-1/4" thick
- Extra-long 62-inch handle and super-light head
- Tree pruner has an adjustable head for best cutting position
This tree pruner has an extra-long 62-inch handle and a super-light head. This tool lets you prune shrubs, vines and small trees with your feet safely on the ground. The head can be adjusted 240 degrees for the best cutting position, while the chain-driven gearing makes it easy to cut branches up to 1-1/4" thick. Comfortable ergonomic pull-stroke cutting action. "Stay Sharp" ultra-hardened steel blade has a non-stick coating to prevent sap build-up. Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Durable steel and plastic construction
- 62" L x 4" W
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Non-stick coating on blade