Topple-Proof Tomato Towers, Set of 2
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Topple-Proof Towers are the Sturdiest Tall Tomato Supports You Can Buy
- Our sturdiest tomato towers are ten times stronger than common cone-shaped wire cages
- Strong enough to support big, fruit-laden plants
- Keep plants securely upright, even in windy locations
- Set of 2
More than cages, these are fortresses that guard your tomato plants to prevent toppling under heavy loads and during high winds and heavy rains. In our garden tests they withstood more than ten times the horizontal pulling force compared to common cone-shaped wire cages! So when summer storms roll in, you can rest assured that your tomato plants will remain safely upright. The towers are made from heavy-duty, powder-coated, solid steel stock. You can install the legs as deep as you need (at least 8", deeper in sandy soil) and then attach the bottom ring right on the soil for extreme stability. Set the other rings at any height — lower to support shrubby plants, higher if you prune lower leaves. Each tower has three upright supports and six 18" diameter rings, creating a tower that's approx. 78" high (depending on how deeply you install the uprights). It will provide topple-proof support for your tallest indeterminate varieties.
- Powder-coated steel, EPDM (synthetic rubber) O-rings
- 18" in diameter x 86" H overall
- Approx. 78" H installed
- Uprights are 5/16" solid steel
- Rings are 7/32" solid steel
- Folds flat for easy off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!