Tomato Towers, Set of 2
Exclusive | Extra-Tall Tomato Cages Support Your Tallest Tomatoes
- Super-sturdy cages keep your tallest tomato plants upright for a bigger, cleaner harvest
- Big, 8" square openings make harvesting easy
- Hinged panels fold flat for compact storage
- Choice of Red, Green or Steel Gray
- Set of 2
You asked us for taller tomato cages and here they are! Our heavy-duty, powder-coated steel Tomato Towers are much taller and stronger than old-fashioned cone-shaped supports, ready to support your biggest indeterminate tomato plants. The towers support plants on all sides (no tying needed) and keep plants up off the ground for better air circulation, cleaner fruit and fewer diseases. Large openings make harvesting easy, and the towers fold flat for off-season storage. 53" high installed. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring these towers with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples, sold separately.
- Powder-coated steel
- 14-1/4" square x 65" H including 11" legs
- 53" H installed
- 8" square openings
- Sturdy 10 gauge wire
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Cages fold for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!